CRASE Individual Statistics Consulting
CRASE is offering one-on-one statistical consulting. Come with questions about a new study, an existing data set, analytic techniques, or writing up your data. Lauren Howe is a postdoctoral scholar in psychology at Stanford University and adjunct faculty at USF in psychology. She is a social psychologist who uses a variety of statistical tools in her research and has extensive experience teaching statistics and offering statistical consultation using a variety of analytic techniques.
Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Dr. Howe will meet via Zoom.
To make an appointment, contact Dr. Howe at .
After you make your appointment, Lauren will contact you with the Zoom meeting invitation.
- Linguistic Inquiry and Word Count text analysis software
- R Statistical Software
- ggplot2 (plotting)
- reshape2 (restructuring datasets)
- psych (alpha, ICC, partial correlations, creating scales)
- lme4 (mixed-effects models)
- mediation (causal mediation analysis)
- lavaan (multiple mediation, moderated mediation, structural equation modeling)
- factanal (factor analysis)
- Plotting in R using package ggplot2 and R basics
- Transforming variables
- Creating scales from multiple variables
- Cleaning datasets
- Merging and restructuring datasets
- Creating pivot tables
- T-tests (paired, independent groups)
- Correlation, partial correlation
- Linear regression, logistic regression, multiple regression
- Mixed-effects models
- Mediation, multiple mediation, moderated mediation
- Structural equation modeling
- Factor analysis